-- UNIQUE --
1. Nervous Habits? :/ I chew on my fingers sometimes. The knuckles.
2. Are you double jointed? I bend well, if that's what you mean.
3. Can you roll your tongue? I'm recessive.
4. Can you raise one eyebrow? Yes. Only the left, though. Weird, man.
5. Can you blow spit bubbles? Of course.
6. Can you cross your eyes? Yes, and do the family "witch" face. Go me.
7. Tattoos? Nah.
8. Piercings and where? Not anymore.
9. Do you make your bed daily? ALWAYS. I'm spastic about it.
-- CLOTHES --
10. Which shoe goes on first? Usually the right.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? Yes. I have a bad temper.
12. On the average, how much money do you carry in your wallet? What wallet?
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? The puka necklace, an ankh ring and my grandmother's heart ring.
14. Favorite piece of clothing? My Escape Engine shirt and my sophomore jeans.
-- FOOD --
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? twirl.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? Fried Spam. I'm from the Midwest. We do that.
17. Favorite ice cream flavor? Pecan Praline.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet? I'm not going to count, but I'll say about six. Life, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Raisin Bran, Cheerios with Fruit of some sort, Puffed Rice, Corn Chex and some other stuff.
19. What's your favourite beverage? Why does this one have a u? Uh, probably green tea.
20. What's your favorite restaurant? Iguana Mia, of course.
21. Do you cook? I do. And I'm not too shabby.
-- GROOMING --
22. How often do you brush your teeth? Never, I'm secretly British.
23. Hair drying method? Air-dry. I'm awesome.
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? It's been all colours except gray, if that helps.
-- MANNERS --
25. Do you swear? I'm Jerseycore.
26. Do you ever spit? I do. When I hack up hairballs, that is.
-- WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE --
27. Animal? Hm. I like giraffes and lemurs these days.
28. Food? Oh god. I don't know. Big pasta fan. Big Mexican fan, too.
29. Month? October.
30. Day? Thursday. Not the band. I like them too.
31. Cartoon/anime? I = love Inuyasha. And Fushigi Yuugi. Shhh, I secretly watch YuGiOh! too.
32. Shoe Brand? Pumas. I love Pumas. Hardcore. I used to be an Adidas girl, but these are wonderful. And Vans. Shhh.
33. Subject in school? Spanish.
34. Color? Red.
35. Sport? Drama.
36. TV show? oh the BLS, bring it BACK.
37. Thing to do in the spring? Watch spring love and write about its impermanence.
38. Thing to do in the summer? Going to shows and being packed so tight that you can't breathe unless the guy next to you does. It rains from the ground up.
39. Thing to do in the fall? Doing work and longing for leaves to fall, although you know that Florida is the same yearround.
40. Thing to do in the winter? Listen to old music and watch yourself evolve and change like phoenixes in the New Year.
-- IN AND AROUND --
41. The CD player? Currently? Franz Ferdinand, AtDI, Minus the Bear and The Escape Engine.
42. Person you talk most on the phone with? Anna McDaniel.
43. Ever taken a cab? I lived in DC.
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows and mirrors? I do, but only to see the way I and other people around move.
45. What color is your bedroom? Red.
46. Do you use an alarm clock? Yeah and the alarm makes me want to kill people.
47. Window seat or aisle? Window.
-- SLEEP --
48. What's your sleeping position? It depends if i'm sleeping alone or with someone else. hmmm.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket? Yeah.
50. Do you snore? No.
51. Do you sleepwalk? And talk and write and draw.
52. Do you talk in your sleep? In Spanish, too.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Just that friendship giraffe at my head.
54. How about with the light on? I like the dark.
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio? Always the CD player.
my answers suck.